JU.De
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?

4 posters

Go down

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..? Empty HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?

Post by haitham alnoti 23/1/2010, 7:18 pm

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !!!

Dear Bo$$

In thi$ life, we all need $omething mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding the need$ of u$. We are worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company ..
I am $ure you will gue$$ what I meant and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

The next day, the employee received this letter of reply:

Dear

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOw a days, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticably well . NOw the newspapers are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad. I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean .
Your Boss
haitham alnoti
haitham alnoti

عدد المساهمات : 59
النشاط : 4
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-15
العمر : 34
الموقع : amman -jordan

Back to top Go down

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..? Empty Re: HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?

Post by Lana Obeidat 24/1/2010, 12:42 am

ta7sheesh!
nice 1! lol
Lana Obeidat
Lana Obeidat

عدد المساهمات : 45
النشاط : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-06
العمر : 33

Back to top Go down

HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..? Empty Re: HOW TO ASK YOUR BOSS FOR A SALARY INCREASE..?

Post by Karmel Qasem 24/1/2010, 2:03 am

i like it ..
thanx ;)
Karmel Qasem
Karmel Qasem

عدد المساهمات : 106
النشاط : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Safa`a Makhool 25/1/2010, 5:14 am

nice one!!!
thank u:)
Safa`a Makhool
Safa`a Makhool

عدد المساهمات : 153
النشاط : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum