JU.De
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

First sheet.... 2003 file is now available (Take a quick look here)

Go down

First sheet.... 2003 file is now available (Take a quick look here) Empty First sheet.... 2003 file is now available (Take a quick look here)

Post by Mohammad Abukar 22/9/2010, 1:46 am

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

This is the sheet of the first lecture..
it should be a better sheet but the slides didn't work :'(

http://www.mediafire.com/?q4myjp1u3o7t1d0

http://www.mediafire.com/?h17318633fhu0x0

*Some information at the end of the sheet may be corrected later.

Last edited by Mohammad Abukar on 5/10/2010, 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mohammad Abukar
Mohammad Abukar

عدد المساهمات : 762
النشاط : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

First sheet.... 2003 file is now available (Take a quick look here) Empty Re: First sheet.... 2003 file is now available (Take a quick look here)

Post by Mohammad Abukar 28/9/2010, 2:26 am

Hey everybody..

I was intending to ask the doctor about the exact steps of the construction phase of the complete denture treatment procedure as I am not sure about them...

but I rethinked about the situation and thought it would be an aimless question as the lecture wouldn't count in the exams and most probably none of the students will study it before the exam.....

After this long introduction...

If you want me to check it from the doctor just send me a private message or tell me in the university and I PROMISE to ask the doctor about them inshalla even if I was asked to do so by a single student.

*The "offer" will be valid until the next Sunday.

وهيك بكون أخليت ذمتي..
Mohammad Abukar
Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

First sheet.... 2003 file is now available (Take a quick look here) Empty Re: First sheet.... 2003 file is now available (Take a quick look here)

Post by Mohammad Abukar 5/10/2010, 10:19 pm

Assalamu Alaikum everybody...

No one asked me to ask about the correction. Anyhow, I actually found the 5 appointments listed and explained in the lab manual pages 8-11

+

The fitting surface is the one that lies on the oral structures.. the surface that is negative for the positive (residual alveolar ridge, etc.).

The occlusal surface is supposed to be known for everybody.

The polished surface is the surface at the sides of the denture (i.e. the one facing the cheek and the one facing the tongue)

Best of luck........
Mohammad Abukar
Mohammad Abukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down