JU.De
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to be Successful

5 posters

Go down

How to be Successful Empty How to be Successful

Post by Abdull Hameed Mahmood 25/9/2009, 6:38 am

Is it not what we all are dreaming of? Being a Success! We want to be successful in school, in our jobs, in our relationships. In fact, we dream about being successful in everything. But what a challenge this is!

Most of the people believe that they just can't achieve great success because they don't have what it takes, or because they're not educated enough! They complain that luck is never on their side or that they weren't born to be successful, or even that they are too poor to ever even think about being something else!

You know what? You don't need luck to accomplish the success you deserve.
You just need faith. Faith that you will indeed be successful, faith that you have all that it takes to make it to the top! You have to BELIEVE that YOU ARE the most successful person you ever met.

The most successful persons in the world (businessmen (women), signers, physicians, etc.) all have that point in common: They all believed firmly that they were going to be exactly what they expected to be. They never doubted themselves, they had faith in their potentials and they were absolutely convinced that they would make it to the top! They never accepted a No for an answer. Nothing as ever stopped them, slowed down maybe, but never stopped!

Well that is very neat on paper, but I can hear you tell me: "It's easier said than done! How can I have faith in myself, when all that I have done so far hasn't brought me the success I am dreaming of? Everything that I'm trying ends up in a mess! Oh, I have attained some results of course, but I want more than that!" And that could go on and on...

There is a lot of things that ANYBODY can do to become a success in any field they choose: relationships, business, career, anything you can think of!

First, you have to understand that you will need to make an effort, not necessarily a huge one, but let's put it that way: you will definitely need consistence in your doings.

With anything that you're trying to attain if you don't give consistent efforts, you'll just simply NEVER get what you expect. The main point is to believe that YOU CAN be successful, and YOU WILL indeed.
One good method is Affirmation. And that doesn‚t really take a great deal of an effort to do. Simply keep repeating to your self some sentences like these ones:

- I am a successful person.
- I can attain any success level I desire.
- I will be rich because I deserve it!
- Etc.

So pick up your pen, and start climbing the road to success!

i think if we do this methods , surly we become great thing in our world...

Happy enshallh ye3jebcom Happy
Abdull Hameed Mahmood
Abdull Hameed Mahmood

عدد المساهمات : 69
النشاط : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-08
العمر : 33
الموقع : Amman / Jordan

Back to top Go down

How to be Successful Empty Re: How to be Successful

Post by Mohammad Abukar 25/9/2009, 7:48 am

I got some quotations =D

Abdull Hameed Mahmood wrote:or that they weren't born to be successful

No one knows what he is born to be! because no one knows his fate !!

Abdull Hameed Mahmood wrote:You just need faith.

"Just"? It is not "just".. neither planning nor hard working are less important

Abdull Hameed Mahmood wrote:Nothing as ever stopped them, slowed down maybe, but never stopped!

mmm.. I liked it very much.. let's try all to be.. btw I made it my Facebook status :P

Abdull Hameed Mahmood wrote:One good method is Affirmation
I adore Psychology!! :P

Superb Hameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedo :P
Keep it up!
Mohammad Abukar
Mohammad Abukar

عدد المساهمات : 762
النشاط : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdull Hameed Mahmood 25/9/2009, 7:00 pm

thanks, mohamed
i mean "or that they weren't born to be successful" that no body born to be successful immediately ,in other words , you must work, plan and study hard to be great thing(successful) ...

the faith in your ability is the basic thing in your life ,so if you faith in yourself,you wil plan and work hard

thanks again mohammed laugh laugh
Abdull Hameed Mahmood
Abdull Hameed Mahmood

عدد المساهمات : 69
النشاط : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-08
الموقع : Amman / Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafa'a Iseid 25/9/2009, 7:50 pm

Abdull Hameed Mahmood wrote:
One good method is Affirmation. And that doesn‚t really take a great deal of an effort to do. Simply keep repeating to your self some sentences like these ones
yes, I think affirmation is really a good method because as the wisdom says" constant dropping wears away a stone" so if there is any troubles in our way we must overpass them to achieve our dreams in this life
Wafa'a Iseid
Wafa'a Iseid

عدد المساهمات : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by mohammed okdeh 25/9/2009, 8:25 pm

thank you hameedo (as abukar says) this is what we are looking for, success.
mohammed okdeh
mohammed okdeh

عدد المساهمات : 188
النشاط : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 2009-09-05
الموقع : Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohammad Abukar 25/9/2009, 11:34 pm

Abdull Hameed Mahmood wrote:
the faith in your ability is the basic thing in your life ,so if you faith in yourself,you wil plan and work hard

Okay.. not for all people.. some people have "fake" faith.. e.g. Not studying the whole semester and convincing themselves that they'll do great and get the full mark! or studying just one day before the exam and having faith... and then moaning after the they get the mark!

it happens a lot :P

Cheers (Hameeedo >>> This one for Mohammad :P)
Mohammad Abukar
Mohammad Abukar

عدد المساهمات : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by haitham alnoti 25/9/2009, 11:54 pm

I think success is something cannt be descriped
coz every successful person presents anew modal of success
>>>>>>> we have an endless number of success methods
so just try to be yourself and achieve your dream ,but in an acceptable way